Online Webinar | How To Turn Around A Toxic Culture By Embedding Effective 121s and Managing Difficult Conversations
Has a negative, toxic culture crept into your workforce? Are your employees unmotivated? Do your Line Managers struggle to hold effective 1-2-1s with their direct reports? Are they struggling to manage difficult conversations when behaviour or performance is not as expected?
Disengaged employees have an acute impact on productivity, success and the businesses bottom line. Employee benefits provider Perkbox estimates that they cost the UK economy £340 billion every year in lost training and recruitment costs, sick days, productivity, creativity and innovation.
In our webinar, our HR Experts shared tips on how to both foster meaningful 1-2-1 sessions and manage difficult conversations in order to turn your company culture around.
- The real impact of a toxic culture
- What a good company culture looks like
- The role of Line Managers
- The importance of addressing difficult issues promptly
- The conversation – 5 step process
- Dealing with an employee’s difficult attitudes
- Embedding effective 1-2-1s
Please fill in the form below to watch the webinar:
In the meantime, why not watch our previous webinars which you can find here.