Online Webinar | Time To Hire Too High? How To Build & Nurture Ready Made Talent Pools Whilst Refining Your Recruitment Process
The UK talent market is the tightest it’s ever been, with unemployment falling to its lowest level of 3.7% in the first quarter of 2022, whilst the volume of job openings hit a new record of 1.3m in the same time period.
Reduced availability of talent combined with record breaking vacancies has had a monumental impact on recruitment – including the time it takes to hire talent.
In 2017, Glassdoor reported that the average time to hire in the UK was 27.5 days, compared with the global average of 23.7 days. In 2021, LinkedIn reported that the average time to hire in the US was 41 days – whilst they have not yet published the latest average for the UK, HR Leaders surveyed for Totaljobs’ Hiring Trends Index estimate that their average time to hire in Q4 of 2021 was 30.1 days, an increase of ½ a week from 2017.
So, how do you get that time to hire down, whilst also maintaining the rigour that a recruitment process needs to ensure the right talent is selected?
Join us in our next free 30-minute webinar at 11:30am on Tuesday 28th June to find out:
- Why your time to hire metric matters – the impact a high time to hire can have on both a business and candidates
- How to assess and refine your end-to-end recruitment process, using insights and data to drive down your time to hire
- How to create talent pools and build ongoing engagement of future talent into your recruitment process as a key pillar of activity
- Key roles and responsibilities of all parties needed to ensure success and engagement
- How talent pooling and process refinement has made a real difference in time to hire for our clients
- Our key top tips and takeaways
The webinar will be 30 minutes long and will include time for any questions which you’re welcome to submit ahead of time or ask on the day.
Register to join us by completing the form below:
In the meantime, why not watch our previous webinars which you can find here.