Online Webinar | Using Data To Develop Effective HR Strategies
HR data is a powerful tool that should be used by leaders and HR teams to identify the education, infrastructure and skills needed to drive a business forwards via their employees. With remote working becoming the norm for many businesses, resulting in less face-to-face management time and increasing investment in technology infrastructure, it’s important to ensure your business is collecting and utilising the right HR data for the current environment. The data needs to reflect the new ways of working so that it can be used to accurately assess the performance of your HR strategy and how it aligns with the wider business goals and objectives.
In our 30-minute webinar we discussed:
- The basics – core HR data linked to key performance indicators and service level agreements
- The impact of Covid-19
- Input vs output data – what’s more effective?
- Using technology to capture meaningful, insightful data
- How to use data to drive a fair and consistent decision-making process
- Why data is key for continuous process improvement
- Case Study
Please fill in the form below to watch the webinar:
In the meantime, why not read our white paper: “What Are the Uses of HR Data & Analytics?“.