Online Webinar | Employment Contracts & HR Policies
Perhaps you are a small business owner, looking to take on more employees but don’t know what you need to include in your employment contracts, or which HR policies you are legally required to put in place by UK law.
If you work in a larger business, you may be more interested in developing and rolling out additional HR policies to enhance your Employee Value Proposition and help you to attract and retain the very best talent.
Whilst there are minimum legal requirements businesses need to comply with, employment contracts and HR policies also provide the gateway to your company culture, so are critical documents to put in place and need to be continuously reviewed.
In our latest free HR webinar, we discussed the following:
- Contracts of employment
- Expressed and implied terms
- How to vary an employment contract
- Recent changes to contractual requirements – ‘The Good Work Plan’
- The importance of HR policies
- HR policies required by UK law
- HR policies to enhance your Employee Value Proposition
- How to maintain your policies
- How to roll out new / changes to policies and practices
We’ll be updating this page with a copy of the recorded webinar shortly – watch this space!