Online Webinar | Managing Poor Performance – Practical Strategies
Performance issues can relate to an individual’s skill, aptitudes or competencies and their ability to effectively apply these to their role.
The poor performance of one individual can have a wide-reaching negative impact across an entire business. Productivity can be affected, meaning the bottom line suffers. Other employees are often also impacted which may lead to an increase in absence and even staff turnover.
Does your business have a performance measurement framework in place so that it’s easy to spot when performance is below standard? Can Line Managers differentiate between capability and conduct issues? Are they confident enough to manage them the right way?
In the webinar we discussed the practical strategies you can apply in your business to manage poor performance effectively including:
- How to embed performance measurement
- Identifying the root cause(s) of poor performance
- Recognising the difference between skill vs will
- Formal and informal performance management processes
- How to cater for disability, reasonable adjustments and The Equality Act (2010)
- Legal risks of not managing performance correctly
- Training for Line Managers
Please fill in the form below to watch the webinar:
In the meantime, why not read our blog The Real Cost of Not Managing Poor Performance In Your Business.