Short Term Recruitment and HR Support
Short Term Recruitment & HR To Achieve Your People Needs
Given the current economic environment many businesses are looking for the flexibility of short term recruitment and HR to meet immediate people needs without any long-term contractual commitments.
Whether it’s access to additional recruitment resource to clear a backlog of vacancies or respond to a peak in hiring, or HR support to manage a redundancy or training programme, The Curve Group’s flexible short term recruitment and HR project services can provide the additional short-term boost in capacity needed.
Short Term Recruitment Projects
Our short term recruitment projects are configurable and are shaped by your exact hiring needs, existing recruitment processes and required timeframes. Our agile recruitment project teams step in to manage and deliver the end-to-end recruitment process on behalf of your business, freeing up internal resource to continue to focus on business-as-usual activities.
Examples of recruitment projects we have delivered include:
- Recruitment of 30 senior hires within a 3-month recruitment project for a business membership organisation
- Sourcing and management of a cohort of 60 Fixed Term Customer Service Representatives for a period of 5 months to support the transition of customers to a new mobile banking app
- Building a brand-new team of Relationship Managers across the country in a 6-month recruitment project for a financial services organisation
- A workforce transformation project for a home credit business, replacing 4,800 self-employed Agents with 3,000 employed Customer Engagement Managers
In many cases, we also take care of the onboarding of new employees, creating offer letters and employment contracts and setting up new employee records/files in the existing HR systems, so that the business can just focus on preparing for their first day. We can also deliver initial inductions and training programmes to extend the reach of our support even further.
Our existing recruitment team did not have the capacity or capabilities to fill the cohort of new vacancies in the required timeframe. The Curve Group stepped in and really delivered for our business, adopting our existing processes, and working seamlessly with our internal recruitment function, which provided an excellent experience for our Candidates and Hiring Managers.
Short Term HR Projects
Our HR Project services provide cost-efficient access to specialist HR expertise to deliver key HR projects and ensure your business is compliant with UK employment law and government guidelines. Common projects include review or creation of HR Policies, Employee Contracts and Handbooks; Talent Assessments and Succession Planning, HR file Audits; Creation and Delivery of tailored Learning and Development programmes and delivery of Change and Exit Projects including outplacement, redundancy and coaching programmes.
Examples of HR projects we have delivered include:
- Creation of core HR policies, an employee handbook and employment contract for a science, tech and health communications agency
- A HR file audit for a global training organisation, to identify gaps in employee records and paperwork as part of their transition to a new HR system
- Delivery of a collective redundancy programme where 120 employees were at risk, for a financial services organisation as part of a cost control programme
- Execution of a company-wide talent assessment and succession planning programme for a subprime lender business
Get in touch if you’d like to find out more about our short term project capabilities.