Contingent Workforce Management Solutions
Our Managed Solutions keep you safe, drive efficiency and deliver cost savings
We offer bespoke Contingent Workforce Management Solutions which leverage your brand and existing supply chain and generate a tangible uplift in your ability to attract the highest quality of non-permanent Talent.
Our solutions deliver efficiencies, keep you safe and include:
- Management of your existing contingent workers and preferred suppliers
- Direct sourcing of new, non-permanent Talent via our expert contingent recruitment team
- Technology to e-enable timesheets, manage and track your contingent workforce
- MI and insights on spend, usage, compliance
- Governance and compliance with IR35, The Criminal Finances Act, GDPR and all necessary regulations
There are many reasons why it makes good business sense to utilise a blend of contingent workers alongside your permanent staff members including:
- Agility: Speedy access to additional capacity and expertise
- Talent: You can draw in specific, expert and niche skills
- Speed: They are often very experienced and can therefore ‘hit the ground running’
- Flexibility: Profiles and tenures can be tailored to meet your exact needs and also allow business continuity during recruitment freezes
Our Contingent Workforce Management Solutions can be delivered either as a standalone service i.e. we can act as your ‘Managed Service Provider’ (MSP) or we can wrap in management of your contingent workforce into a broader Recruitment Process Outsource (RPO) service which also encompasses the management of all of your Talent including permanent hires and internal mobility.
To help you to understand your current contingent workforce position we also deliver fixed fee contractor audits. These audits identify any areas of risk, opportunities for efficiencies and provide recommendations alongside a clear action plan which can be fed into your contingent workforce strategy.
“Our Contractor Audit was carried out by The Curve Group. They consistently delivered and the report they produced was thorough and showed a clear understanding of our position with our contractor population. I have no hesitation in recommending The Curve Group and felt the benefit of having a specialist looking at our situation, sharing best practice ideas with me, challenging our approach and prioritising suggestions about what we need to do next”.
Sue Kingston, Head of Recruitment & HR Services
St James’ Place