HR Business Rescue Plan
At this unprecedented time, businesses need the support of other businesses. Our HR Business Rescue Plan is an unparalleled support package to help you successfully manage your workforce planning and get back to focussing on your business. Our service provides expert HR advice that safeguards your business against hefty tribunal fees by ensuring your every decision complies with relevant employment legislation.
You may feel like your options are limited, but there are several courses of action you can take including reducing working hours, furloughing workers and making redundancies. We are currently working closely with our existing clients to review and advise them of their best way forward, and would now like to extend this service to you.
We want to help support our business community by providing a viable, cost-effective solution for you to receive expert HR support to take back control. Our HR Business Rescue Plan supports you to make the right workforce planning decisions for the sustainability of your business, avoiding expensive legal fees – both now and in the future. If you are not sure which route to take, do not have the time to dedicate to this due to other business priorities or cannot afford to pay expensive day rates for lawyers – we are here to support you.
What You Get With The HR Business Rescue Plan
For a fixed fee of just £850, we will help you with your workforce planning, equip you with the tools you need to make any changes and provide you with follow up HR advice and support.
You will get a consultation with one of our employee relations experts, who will advise you on any Covid-19 related concerns you may have to help you effectively manage your people through these unprecedented times. We have worked hard closely monitoring updates from the UK Government so you don’t have to and have already helped many of our clients across a broad spectrum of size and sectors .
In addition to the consultation, we have put together relevant and up to date documentation so that we can provide such a cost effective solution for you.
- Consultation with an expert HR Business Partner
- Outline of priority or high risk areas with set of key recommendations for workforce planning
- The documentation you require to implement any agreed recommendations, for example:
- Draft communications for you to issue to your staff
- Revised contracts with amended terms to enable different contractual amends
- HR policies reviewed to support with the amends e.g. home working policy, redundancy policy and sickness and absence policy
- Additions made to staff handbook reflecting changes implemented
- Free live online learning webinar for up to 8 managers on how to manage teams remotely
- Help, guidance and support with questions or issues which may arise after implementing the changes*
*Up to 4 hours via our Employee Relations Advice service. This service can be accessed Monday – Friday (exc. Bank holidays), between the hours of 9am – 5:30pm and is available for up to 1 week after you have implemented any changes to your workforce structure.
With new Government advice, guidance and policies being released almost on a daily basis, businesses are making workforce planning decisions without the assurance that they are following the latest legislation. Let us help you now to sure up your business for the future.
How To Get In Touch
Complete the form below and one of our expert team will be in touch with you soon.