With their origins as Sears Card, LaSer UK is now part of the LaSer Group who employ over 9000 staff and have a turnover of over 1.6 billion euros. Their products have grown to include credit cards, store cards, loyalty programmes and personal finance. LaSer is owned by BNP Paribas and Galeries Lafayette.
- Massive growth aspirations in the UK
- HQ sites in Solihull and Belfast that were difficult to attract talent to “lumpy” recruitment requirements based around contract wins
- Slow and inefficient recruitment process wholly reliant upon agency hires
- Strict recruitment criteria governed by the FSA
- Recruitment requirements ranging from Call Centre Operators through to Main Board Directors