With their origins as Sears Card, LaSer UK became part of the BNP Paribas Group, subsequently known as BNP Personal Finance. The company employs over 9000 staff and have a turnover of over 1.6 billion euros. Their products have grown to include credit cards, store cards, loyalty programmes and personal finance. The company formerly known as LaSer UK is now owned by BNP Paribas and Galeries Lafayette and known as BNP Personal Finance with offices in Solihull and Belfast.
- Massive growth aspirations in the UK
- HQ sites in Solihull and Belfast that were difficult to attract talent to
- “Lumpy” recruitment requirements based around contract wins
- Slow and inefficient recruitment process wholly reliant upon agency hires
- Strict recruitment criteria governed by the FSA
- Recruitment requirements ranging from Call Centre Operators through to Main Board Directors