News & ViewsWelcome to our News & Views area, where you will find out what’s going on at The Curve Group; discover all of the good things that our clients say about us and catch up on our latest white papers and case studies which might be relevant for you.
- Working togetherIndustry website recruitmentagencynow.com recently interviewed one of our owners Jeanette Ramsden for a feature on how in-house recruiters and agencies can work together. This stems from some research citing that in-house recruiters are using social media more and more for finding people rather than using agencies however the article looks at if this really is ...November 28, 2013
- APSCo Awards Video InterviewWe’re very proud to see this video interview on the APSCo website, which came about after The Curve Group won the prestigious accolade of Recruitment Company of the Year – Up to £5m in the annual APSCo awards. In the video our own Lyndsey Simpson and Cindy Knight explain why the award means so much ...November 13, 2013
- Wincor Nixdorf Appoint The Curve Group as its RPO PartnerThe Curve Group, one of the UK’s leading HR Services companies, announces today that it has been appointed as Wincor Nixdorf’s Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. Wincor Nixdorf is one of the world’s leading suppliers of IT solutions for banks and retail companies and chose The Curve Group based on its thorough experience in the ...October 24, 2013
- It’s Celebration TimeThe Curve Group are absolutely delighted to announce that they won Recruitment Company of The Year (under £5million turnover) at the APSCo Awards for Excellence which took place today in London. Judged by a panel of industry specialists the APSCo Awards are the main event of the year for the association that represents recruitment agencies. ...October 9, 2013
- Shouting Loud about the NBA’sIt was an early dash to the newsagents on Saturday morning for team Curve to get a copy of the Telegraph. Inside was a special supplement on the National Business Awards which The Curve Group are very proud to have been shortlisted in for Growth Business of The Year. The diverse shortlist features companies such ...September 30, 2013
- Growing your business The Curvy WayRecruitmentAgencyNow.com is a great website for issues surrounding the recruitment sector, and our co-owner Lyndsey Simpson was recently interviewed following her inclusion in Management Today’s prestigious ’35 under 35’ list. In the article she talks about why she joined The Curve Group and how it has evolved in recent years – growing despite the financial crisis ...September 19, 2013
- The Future of BPOThe latest edition of Outsource magazine has hit the desks and our very own co-owner Jeanette Ramsden is featured in it. Jeanette is amongst 40 industry visionaries that have been asked to map out the likely future of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing). Having worked in this sector for 15 years Jeanette’s view is that it ...September 2, 2013
- And she scores again!Co-owner Della Wolfe has been interviewed again for a football industry publication, this time for FC Business. The piece, which appeared in the August edition, looks at Succession Planning in the football industry. In particular focusing on the way that Sir Alex Ferguson’s exit from Manchester United was handled. The fact that there was no ...August 21, 2013
- Recognising Recruitment ExcellenceOur awards run continues this week with the announcement that The Curve Group has been shortlisted for two categories at the upcoming APSCo Awards for Excellence. These coveted annual awards recognise and celebrate achievement in the recruitment industry and are a major indicator of professional standards throughout this sector. The Curve Group has been shortlisted ...August 21, 2013
- Young Guns: The BookWe were very happy that our co-owner Lyndsey Simpson was named as a Young Gun from Growing Business magazine in 2012 and we are now very, very happy that her story has been told in a recently published book. Called Young Guns, the book tells the inspirational stories of the most successful young entrepreneurs of ...August 14, 2013
- The Curve Group Continues Expansion with Four Major New AppointmentsThe Curve Group, one of the UK’s leading HR Services companies, has continued to expand its team with four major new staff appointments. The company is on a substantial growth path and these recruits are part of 9 new recent additions to the award winning team. Tom Lynch joins from Investigo where he was a Headhunter ...August 14, 2013
- GOALLLLAvid football fan, former operations director at Leicester City FC and co-owner of The Curve Group Della Wolfe has recently commented in an article in the The Manager magazine – the publication for football managers across the UK. Titled Onwards and Upwards the article discusses how some people are always looking for the next rung ...July 31, 2013
- Accepted Into APSCoFor all of us in the recruitment world APSCo is an important association to be part of as it is the UK’s only trade body representing the interests of the UK professional staffing industry. You can’t just join you have to be rigorously referenced and we are delighted to announce that we have been accepted. ...July 31, 2013
- We made the Shortlist!We are absolutely delighted to announce that we have made the shortlist of the National Business Awards, the UK’s premier accolade for enterprise excellence. We are in the finals of the Growth Business of The Year Category, which recognises an outstanding increase in sales, profit, market share, headcount or geographical expansion. Finalists were also deemed ...July 16, 2013
- Lyndsey Simpson placed on Management Today’s Prestigious 35 Women Under 35 listCo-owner of The Curve Group is only HR/Recruitment professional on list The Curve Group, one of the UK’s leading HR Services companies, announces today that Lyndsey Simpson, a co-owner, has been awarded a place on Management Today’s 35 Women Under 35 list. Joining an alumni of Martha Lane Fox; Stella McCartney; Holly Tucker and Elisabeth Murdoch, ...July 8, 2013
- The Curve Group Re-boots WebsiteImproved visitor experience, responsive design and lots more Curvy characters also added as HR services firm’s online presence gets major overhaul. The Curve Group, one of the UK’s leading HR Services companies, has re-launched its corporate website to reflect the re-branding of two of its companies and the addition of a new business – Curve Contractors. Curve ...June 24, 2013
- Lyndsey takes to the stageCo-owner Lyndsey Simpson took the stage at the recent Recruitment International Conference to share her views and experience of “How To Build A Successful Recruitment Business”. Current recruitment industry stats show that there are c. 19,000 recruitment companies in the UK, but 12,000 of them employ less than 5 staff. By turnover, The Curve Group ...June 24, 2013
- The Future of BPOThe Future of BPO Jeanette Ramsden, Co-Owner, The Curve Group BPO will continue to grow from strength to strength as outsourcing your non-core activity will be seen as “it’s what all companies do”. No-one finds it in the least bit strange that organisations outsource their catering and cleaning and I feel this is exactly how an ...May 24, 2013
- The undercover recruiterLaura King, Talent Executive for The Curve Group, who was voted one of the most influential women in recruitment on LinkedIn recently, was asked to provide some top tips on using LinkedIn for The Undercover Recruiter online magazine. Laura’s top tip is to remember that the site is a networking and not a candidate tool ...April 24, 2013
- Companies not recruiting due to new pensions legislationThe financial burden of introducing a new pension in light of the changes in legislation is restricting their ability to recruit new employees.March 25, 2013
- Taking the leapIn 2007 The Curve Group’s founders Della Wolfe and Jeanette Ramsden were joined by Lyndsey Simpson, who left a Corporate Banking career to join them as a Co-Owner of The Curve Group. Six years on and Lyndsey has written an article for Real Business magazine on taking the leap from FTSE 100 to an SME ...March 14, 2013
- Who has made the top 10 list of women in the recruitment industry according to LinkedIn…?…our very own Laura King! The power user list, which includes professionals from across the UK and from a mixture of large and small recruiting agencies as well as large organisations such as the BBC and Harrods, is a snapshot of the wide range of talent acquisition professionals using LinkedIn in their career. “The list identifies ...March 8, 2013
- ‘Growing Business’ covers our recent newsOne of the leading online SME titles Growing Business has covered some recent news of ours sent out by Lloyds Banking Group. The news details our current expansion plans and how The Curve Group has partnered with Lloyds Banking Group to drive this fast growth of the company. Check out the news hereFebruary 20, 2013
- 60 second expert…on RPOExpert Insight to The Director Magazine One of the most regarded business titles in the UK is The Director, which is distributed to over 50,000 business leaders including members of the Institute of Directors. In the December/January edition, which is hitting people’s desks right now, is a 60 second expert guide to Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) ...January 7, 2013
- What are your staff doing, or not doing, at work in December?Christmas party antics still rife 5th December 2012 – National HR Services company, The Curve Group, has revealed that staff are using work time for that all important Christmas shopping. According to The Curve Group’s recent survey, 62% have shopped online at work for Christmas presents and over half have gone shopping on the way back ...December 5, 2012
- The Curve Group appoints new finance directorWe are very pleased that Lisa Davis has joined us in the key role of Finance Director. Lisa is a qualified Chartered Accountant who brings significant experience of fast-growing businesses and proven strategic successes in a variety of sectors. In the last 11 years as a Consultant and Finance Director she has worked with the ...October 18, 2012
- Young gun!Our very own Lyndsey Simpson has been named one of Growing Business Magazine’s ‘Young Guns’. Now in its 10th successful year, Young Guns celebrates the top 30 entrepreneurs aged under 35 who own and run the fastest growing UK businesses. Lyndsey now stands alongside previous Young Guns who include the founders of Innocent drinks, notonthehighstreet.com, ...October 18, 2012
- Winner … Best Customer Focus AwardThe Curve Group is very pleased to announce that they have won another award. This one is a subject very close to its heart as it’s for Best Customer Focus. Presented by the Best Business Awards, Andrew Areoff, the Chairman of the Judges, said: “The Curve Group has been highly innovative in the way it has ...September 25, 2012
- The Curve Group’s Lyndsey Simpson quoted in The TimesThe Times published an important supplement in September on Women Mean Business, which included articles on investing in women, flexible working and how the targeting of the lucrative female market is a growing trend. One feature titled ‘Nurturing ambition to bring out the best in women’ featured a quote from The Curve Groups very own ...September 25, 2012
- A double nomination at the Recruitment Business AwardsWe received some great news at The Curve Group HQ this week as we have been shortlisted in two categories at the Recruitment Business Awards. Following on from last year we have again been shortlisted for Best Candidate Experience, and this year our great website has been nominated too. Now in its 10th year the ...September 10, 2012
- Race for lifeFor the second year running The Curve Group put out an enthusiastic team of “athletes” to take part in two Race for Life events. Katherine Winter and Catherine Yeomans ran the first in Milton Keynes whilst Louise Jones, Kelly York, and Gemma Hopkins raced around the centre of Northampton. The Curvy ladies raised a whopping ...August 16, 2012
- Companies reluctantly turn to contractor agencies due to widespread recruitment freezeNational HR Services company, The Curve Group, today revealed some shocking statistics pertaining to contractor recruitment. Its most recent survey of 50 leading companies revealed that a staggering 89% currently have a recruitment freeze while nearly 75% require skilled resources for short periods of time, leading to a sharp rise in the use of contractor ...May 23, 2012
- A long walk for The Curve’s Chris SlaterThe Curve Group was delighted to support its Talent Executive Chris Slater when he recently undertook an 18 mile charity walk in aid of Brain Tumour UK. Chris explains: “Back in December 2011 a very good friend of mine, Richard, was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma, a grade 4 malignant tumor in the left ventricle. He began treatment of ...May 18, 2012
- It’s award time again at The Curve GroupWe have had some exciting news at The Curve Group – we have made it to the shortlist of Agency of The Year in the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2012. This follows on from our triumphant win of Best Employer in last year’s Best Business Awards and making it to the finals of the Fast ...March 26, 2012
- New contractor offeringExperienced business development manager Cindy Knight joins to head Contractor Team. The Curve Group, a leading HR services company, is expanding its business to offer contractor recruitment. The expansion comes after one of its major clients asked the company to find contractors with the same level of service they were being given for permanent hires. After working ...March 14, 2012
- Find your new contractor with CurveAs a company we’ve always had a strong reputation for quality and delivering on our promises. So when we were asked by one of our clients to extend our offering to find and place experienced contractors for their business we leaped at the chance of providing a contractor recruitment agency service which focused on quality, ...March 8, 2012
- A big thank-you!Thank you to everyone who attended our seminar on the subject of Employee Engagement and helping to make it a great success. It was lovely to see so many of you there and to hear your thoughts and views on this complex and challenging topic. Clearly there is a great deal of diversity in organisations’ approaches ...November 4, 2011
- Where is all the top talent?Top talent is hard to find despite unemployment rises, HR survey reveals - Results also show a 62% increase in stress related absenteeism over the last 2 years - 1st November 2011 – A recent survey of HR Directors and business leaders conducted by HR specialists The Curve Group today revealed that three quarters of companies polled ...November 2, 2011
- Award-winning Curve Group® continues rapid growth, is continuing its expansion plans. With the recent confirmation of two new contracts the company is on another major recruitment drive. The Curve Group, whose number of employees has risen from 25 to 45 employees in the past 18 months, is defying the current employment trends in the HR sector and is looking to ...August 31, 2011
- And the finalists are…It has been a great week at The Curve Group. After finding out that we are a finalist in the Recruitment Business Awards for Best Candidate Experience we have now been told that we are down to the final four in the Fast Growth Business Awards for Service Business of The Year. Ian Wallis, editorial ...August 22, 2011
- The Curve Group gets quoted on top US business websiteForbes.com is one of the world’s leading business websites with 27million unique visitors per month, so we were delighted to see the results of our Employee Engagement Survey being quoted on the site. The article discusses the recent firing of Tiger Wood’s caddie Steve Williams and how employees are often scared to voice their own opinions ...August 22, 2011
- Doing our bit for charityThe Curve Group put out a fine team at the recent Race for Life at Broughton Castle in Banbury. The Curvy ladies – Louise Jones, Kim Dudley, Stacey Guy, Tracy Hisom and Gemma Hopkins raised a whopping £662.50 for Cancer Research Care and donations are still coming in. Well done to the team and thank ...August 19, 2011
- The Curve Group reaches the finals of the Recruitment Business Awards 2011We are very excited at The Curve Group as we have reached the finals of the Recruitment Business Awards 2011.Now in its eighth year, the Recruitment Business Awards, in association with the Daily Telegraph, supports and rewards the recruitment industry for excellence in business practices and creativity. The Curve Group’s nomination is for Best Candidate ...August 11, 2011
- The Curve Group Wins Best Employer at Business AwardsWe are delighted to announce that we have just won the Best Employer award at the Best Business Awards. Over the last 18 months, we have tripled our employee numbers and in our seven year history have had an extremely low staff turnover. We won the award based on an outstanding workplace based on a set of ...June 20, 2011
- Gala fun in support of Marie CurieBack in March, The Curve Group took a table at a Gala Auction night and sponsored a team of walkers from HSBC who are climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in July. The climb is in aid of Marie Curie care and they are well on their way to achieving their goal of raising £100,000. The Curve Group hosted ...May 18, 2011
- The Curve Group on major recruitment drive – Six graduate placements availableNorthamptonshire based HR Services Company, The Curve Group, is continuing its rapid expansion with another recruitment drive, this time for its graduate programme. This comprehensive two year training programme starts in September 2011 and sees all graduates revolve on 6 month placements across the four businesses in the Group. They will also receive external funding to ...May 18, 2011
- Recruitment Process OutsourcingHave you ever considered outsourcing your recruitment needs for your organisation? More and more companies are reviewing their recruitment costs and the quality of their internal processes and have decided to adopt a recruitment outsourcing solution. Click here to discover 10 good reasons to partner with Curve Outsourcing.April 10, 2011
- Diverse rewards…why are women getting less than men?The Curve Group Director, Lyndsey Simpson, was recently quoted in an article in Grapevine magazine on “Why are women getting less than men?” Here is a link to a PDF copy of the article for you to read at your leisure. grapevine_women featureApril 6, 2011
- Nearly half the workforce feeling the fear at workPRESS RELEASE Nearly half the workforce feeling the fear at work 6th April 2011 – A recent survey sent to 4,400 UK companies by HR specialists, The Curve Group, has found that 45% of employees are less likely to put their head above the parapet at work for fear of losing their jobs. The Employee Engagement Survey ...April 6, 2011
- The Curve Group® makes six new appointments following successful open dayNorthamptonshire based HR services company, The Curve Group, announced today the appointment of six new members of staff following a successful Open Day held in February. The company, which has ambitious growth plans, recruited from the day; two graduates, two talent executives and two trainee headhunters. Due to its success The Curve Group will be holding ...February 23, 2011
- It’s a brighter outlook for graduates in the UK and at The Curve GroupFollowing on from yesterday’s announcement from the AGR (Association of Graduate Recruiters) that graduate recruitment is on the rise for the first time since the recession began, Northamptonshire based HR Services Company, The Curve Group®, has announcedit is looking for six graduates to join the company’s award-winning training programme. The AGR’s survey* found that employers are ...January 26, 2011
- Register for our open day on the 5th February here!The Curve Group, is starting the New Year off with a kick as it begins a major recruitment drive. The company is looking to recruit 15 new people in the first quarter of 2011. Register your interest today… Six of these new positions are for Graduates who will be placed on The Curve Group’s comprehensive and ...January 24, 2011
- Employee engagement surveyWe would love to hear your views in our short survey about what’s on the top of your people agenda right now. It only takes a minute (quite literally), but it’s a great barometer to help us gauge what’s on your mind. Please take a few moments to participate in our short survey…January 19, 2011
- Bucking the trend in 2011 – news releaseThe Curve Group, is starting the New Year off with a kick as it begins a major recruitment drive. The company which has ambitious growth plans and has already grown by 96% in the last year is looking to recruit 15 new people in the first quarter of 2011. Six of these new positions are ...January 11, 2011
- Our best year ever!Last year, we bucked the trend and had our best year ever. All of the mince pies have now been eaten and the last champagne cork has been popped. Our batteries are now fully charged and we are all looking forward to the prospect of working with all of our fabulous clients and candidates in 2011. Being ...January 7, 2011
- Wedding bells!For those of you that are not aware, our very own Lyndsey Underhill got married last year. After a very busy schedule at the back end of last year, Lyndsey has now had time to dot the i’s and cross the t’s and is now using her new name – Lyndsey Simpson….January 7, 2011
- We’re going to be on Sky, BBC and ITV in 2011 !The 1st of 4 short clips from “A Dynamic HR Approach” recently filmed by Executive Television, featuring our very own Lyndsey Simpson, soon to be broadcast on Sky, BBC and ITV. This short clip gives you an overview of the programme and introduces The Curve Group to the viewer The clip below gives you a ...December 16, 2010
- Managing business change – outplacementThe 2nd of 4 short clips taken from “A Dynamic HR Approach”, where Lyndsey talks about how Outplacement is often misunderstood within the UK and how Outplacement Solutions are not just there to support those individuals facing the prospect of leaving an organisation.December 16, 2010
- Sourcing the best candidatesThe 3rd of 4 short clips taken from “A Dynamic HR Approach” filmed by Executive TV and soon to be broadcast on Sky, the BBC and ITV. In this clip, Lyndsey discusses the best way for an organisation to source the best possible candidatesDecember 16, 2010
- The benefits of recruitment outsourcingThe final short clip from “A Dynamic HR Approach”. In this excerpt, Lyndsey talks about the benefits an organisation can enjoy if they choose to outsource their recruitment functionDecember 16, 2010
- Leading People through Change at BerendsenBerendsen UK is the UK’s leading supplier of textile hire and laundry services operating over 60 sites across the UK and employing over 9,000 people. Following a re-brand from Sunlight and a number of other major changes, The Curve Group designed and delivered a series of Change Management workshops for 300 managers across the UK.
- Addressing poor employee engagement and high attritionThe Curve Group was asked to help identify the root causes of poor employee engagement and resulting attrition rates and then make recommendations for actions which would significantly improve the situation… The Scenario Our client had experienced a marked and serious increase in staff turnover for a specific team within the business. Naturally, the team’s managers and ...
- Talent Spotting Amongst Team ManagersThe role of Team Manager within the Operations function is essential to the success of the business. They are pivotal in ensuring a high quality of customer experience and the brand loyalty of customers. LaSer UK was seeking to invest in its Team Managers in order to: Enable Team Managers to gain a clear understanding of ...
- Unique Search Assignment at TD SecuritiesTD Securities is a leading financial services provider that offers advisory and capital market services to corporate, government, and institutional clients worldwide. They provide expertise in corporate and investment banking, capital markets, and global transaction services. It is the global wholesale banking arm of Toronto-Dominion Bank Financial Group, and has offices in 18 cities worldwide ...
- Volume hiring for Management Consultants across EuropeTCS have heavy growth targets and are hiring from analyst level through to practice heads in every industry sector they serve and in every geographic site across Europe. Given they are a consultancy business in “build”, their Senior Consultants, Directors and Partners are heavily engaged in client activity. Therefore, they have a conflict whereby they ...
- Laser UK: Why go for RPO?With their origins as Sears Card, LaSer UK is now part of the LaSer Group who employ over 9000 staff and have a turnover of over 1.6 billion euros. Their products have grown to include credit cards, store cards, loyalty programmes and personal finance. LaSer is owned by BNP Paribas and Galeries Lafayette.
- Aldermore: Measuring and Improving Employee Engagement and EnablementOne of the Clients first tasks was to establish the People Agenda and to ensure her colleagues were bought into it. As share holders in the company, her fellow directors needed to be able to see clearly how the People Strategy would add value to the bank.
- Career Transition and Talent Management SolutionOur client is a major player within their industry sector. However, the shape of the market has changed beyond all recognition.
- Curve Search – Candidate Testimonials“I have to say that I have been very impressed by how you have supported me and the whole Curve Group way of doing things in general. It has been really refreshing and all through the process I know you have had my best interests at heart. I cannot thank you enough for all you and ...
- Curve Search – Client Testimonials“We have worked with Curve for several of our key appointments and they have consistently delivered above expectations. Their input to the process really helped in our thinking around what qualities we needed in the candidate. From defining the position and identifying candidates through to selecting the final candidate and managing the offer, Curve delivers ...
- Curve Recruiting – Candidate Testimonials“I have worked with Curve in the past to secure candidates for vacancies however, when I myself became the candidate, rather than the recruiter, the level of professionalism and market knowledge that Janet (& also Gina) was able to support me with really came into its own. I had been with RBS for 25+ years and ...
- Curve Recruiting – Client Testimonials“With an HQ base in Northampton, Barclaycard has unique challenges with the availability of Financial Services Talent. We have recently built a new sales team for our Loyalty Card function and I was recommended curve to be our recruitment provider. They immediately understood how to attract and retain truly driven individuals for our unique request. ...
- Curve HR Consulting – Candidate Testimonials“Encouraging me to look deeply at what I wanted for the next stage of my career Belinda provided the emotional support to look critically at what I had achieved and to translate these into attributes and expectations for future roles. Being able to do this with the challenge of a critical friend built a platform ...
- Curve HR Consulting – Client Testimonials“Equiom has experienced a great deal of change during the last few years. I approached The Curve Group to help us focus on measuring and improving Employee Engagement. The Curve Group provided us with a bespoke survey, facilitated focus groups and provided a leadership workshop for our senior team. They supported us throughout the whole process, ...
- Curve RPO – Client Testimonials“Entering into a strategic Partnership with The Curve Group has proved to be a sound business decision. Key to the success of this Partnership has been the full integration of the team of Curve into our business and an acceptance that to fully realize the benefits identified in the business case we had to allow ...
- Curve RPO – Partner Testimonials“The Curve Group’s management of the LaSerUK account has made our job as the recruiter a lot more streamlined, comprehensive and fair. Their communication is coherent, and the additional “off spec” information to aid the resourcing of the right candidate from the beginning is invaluable. They are not only willing to listen to our feedback as ...
- Curve RPO – Candidate Testimonials“Recently I applied for a job through The Curve Group who were brilliant throughout the whole process. Initially I had the pleasure of dealing with Tina who was very positive and thorough in the initial screening and made me feel very confident going into the assessment day. She gave me all the information I needed, ...
- Curve Contractors – Candidate Testimonials“I have been very impressed in the approach and process adopted by The Curve Group and its team (particularly Cindy, Louise and Rosie in my case). Setting up as a Contractor is inevitably an administratively lead process, but the team at Curve have kept communication effective and timely, and have been very helpful in facilitating ...
- Curve Contractors – Client Testimonials“I have been very impressed by the speed, quality and service provided by Curve Contractors. They understood the unique requirements I had for an interim with marketing, brand management and drinks industry experience and provided me with fully screened candidates within 48 hours and not just CVs but candidate summary reports too. I shall be hanging ...
- Demystifying the roles and responsibilities of the FCA and PRAAs we chat to our clients it is apparent that there is still confusion over the remits of the new regulators and in our usual Curvy way we are here to bust the jargon and give everyone a clearer picture. As we are all too aware, there have been many ‘scandals’ in the financial services ...
- Top tips for managing contractor usageAs the challenging economic climate continues, organisations are finding it increasingly hard to recruit and retain the talent required to deliver their business objectives. This has led to a sharp rise in the use of contractor agencies, but there is widespread dissatisfaction with the services on offer – from both clients and contractors. The hiring process ...
- Why we are ahead of the next banking challengeYou may have started to read in the papers about the next big mis-selling scandal to be hitting the Banks. This time it is about the sale of Interest Rate Hedging Products to Small & Medium Sized Businesses (SMEs) – 28,000 of them to be precise across 11 Banks. It featured in all the main ...
- Integrated Talent Management – What is it and why should every HR Professional know about it?So is Integrated Talent Management another buzzword or is it the next BIG thing to transform HR within today’s organisations? What is it? There is no one agreed industry definition, but in our experience, it is when several of the following eight HR disciplines are interconnected with each other to create a holistic approach to talent and ...
- Avoid the hidden costs associated with recruitmentThe number of people unemployed stands at 2.68 million. This is the highest rate since 1995. Yet despite the figures, the experience of The Curve Group is that many organisations are struggling to fill key roles. There is a chronic shortage of skills and experience in key areas which will enable organisations to flourish and ...
- Leaving your job? How to plan a great exitIf you’re leaving an organisation, how can you ensure you leave a great legacy? Lyndsey Simpson offers top tips to help ensure your exit goes smoothly. Planning for the future So, you are planning for your exit. Perhaps you have been tapped on the shoulder for an internal promotion, perhaps you are looking to retire or sell ...
- Why is Employee Engagement so important?Have you noticed any of the following behaviours in your people? (1) They keep their heads down (2) They have become more risk averse (3) They think short term (4) Just do what they need to do (5) Have stopped being as proactive or innovative If you have noticed one or more of the above behaviours in ...
Press and PR DownloadsWelcome to our downloads area. Please find below the biographies and pictures of our three co-owners as well as a Curve Group logo pack for your use and reference. The Curve Group is owned by Della Wolfe, Jeanette Ramsden and Lyndsey Simpson. All three Co-Owners are regularly asked for their opinion or commentary. Please refer to the Co-Owners media bios below to see a list of topics for comment they are regularly asked to contribute on. If you’d like to get in touch, in the first instance please contact 01442 873 777
Bio’sDownload individual Bio.doc for each Curve Group Co-Owner
ImagesDownload individual image, for each Curve Group Co-Owner
Brand Logo PackDownload The Curve Group digital brand assets as a .zip file The Curve Group Brand – Downloadable Media Pack
(Please note that some tablets and smart phones may not be capable of downloading these items)